Tuesday, 10 September 2013

♥ August Favourites ♥

Right guys and girls!

I have finally swallowed my pride and summoned up the courage to make a Youtube channel and my first EVER Youtube video!!

Please note that I have absolutely no skills when it comes to technology so the editing leaves a lot to be desired (I had to give up on any kind of musical intro) but what it lacks in razzmatazz I believe it makes up for in heart (cheesy!).

I decided to make an 'August Favourites' video, showing you a few items and products I have enjoyed using throughout August that I would recommend.

So you can either watch it here or open it in Youtube so you see it full screen:



Either way you can have a good nose and hopefully by the next one I can improve my editing skills.

Speak soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment