Friday, 6 December 2013

Sweater Weather Tag xXx

I'm going to do another tag today... (why not I like them) and it's the Sweater Weather tag!! Here we go...

1. Favorite candle scent?
I love a bit of Red Velvet Cake by Yankee Candle. Not sure it's specific to sweater weather but it makes me feel all warm so it's number 1 for me :)

2. Coffee, Tea, or Hot Chocolate?
 I do love a marshmallowy hot chocolate but it has to be tea for me. Nothing better than putting your feet up with a huge sugary mug of tea when you come in from the cold!

3. Do you switch up your makeup routine for the season?
 I tend to use darker browns on my eyes and go for a bolder lip, without the bright light of summer I think there's a lot more room to experiment.

4. Favorite Thanksgiving food?
 I don't celebrate Thanksgiving here in the UK but I did spend one in LA with friends and I thought the pumpkin pie was delicious!!

 5. Hats or scarves?
 Scarves! I love a cute hat but you can wear a stylish scarf everyday. Hats can give you 'hat hair' - not a good look.

 6. Most worn sweater?
I have a pink and white striped one that I've worn so much it all stretched out of shape! I wear it in this video here.... (It was also my first ever video!)



 7. Must have Fall nail polish? 
OPI Visions of love....


 8. Football games or jumping in a pile of leaves?
Football????? Really??????? Anything wins over that :)

 9. Skinny jeans or leggings? 
Skinny jeans. Leggings aren't quite thick enough for me and I prefer tights with a nice skirt or dress if I'm going to go for anything other than jeans.

10. Boots or Uggs? 
Boots. Uggs make me feel too slouchy, I just want to laze around. I love winter/autumn boots, comy yet stylish...

11. What is your #1 favorite thing about Fall? 
Am I allowed to say my birthday? It's in October... :)

12. Do you have a song that gets you in the Fall mood or just a song you're loving at the moment?
There isn't any one song... and as we're nearing Christmas I'm going to pick my most Christmassy song that I always turn up on the radio.... Have yourself a merry little Christmas - the Judy Garland version if you're wondering.

 13. What is the Fall weather like where you currently live?
Well it's been VERY cold, but it's only going to get colder over Christmas. Yesterday we had super fast winds in the UK which meant lots of falling leaves and even some flooding. But today it has all calmed down and we even had a little sunshine. It made all the leaves from yesterday look very pretty.

And that's it! I tag you! and let me know if you have anymore requests....

See you soon...


No comments:

Post a Comment