Tuesday, 3 December 2013

Christmas tag!

I decided today to do a Christmas tag. Hoping you enjoy it and I tag you to get in the spirit! 1. Do you prefer a real Christmas tree or synthetic? I'be had both in the past and I have to say, I don't actually feel strongly either way on this one. The decorations are the important bit! The pros and cons kind of balance out. This year I will have a real tree as I don't have a great deal of storage space where I'm living. 2. You're in a coffee shop, it's December, what do you pick? Absolutely a mint hot chocolate. Not a huge fan of coffee and they are delicious. 3. Whats your favourite colour scheme for decorating the tree? I love pale pinks and silver. A HUGE amount of bows and glitter. Colour wise I like soft and understated but glitz wise I go all out! 4. Giving or receiving? Absolutely giving. Don't get me wrong, I'm not one to turn down a pressie but nothing beats the feeling of finding the perfect gift for someone and seeing how excited thy are to get it. Only thing is it takes me forever to choose what to get, so I trail round the shops for hours on end and I'm not such a big fan of that part. 5. To mince pie or not to? Well I've been having a mince pie after dinner every night since they hit the shops in November, so I think that answers that question! How can you not? And one things for certain, no matter how old I am, father Christmas is having one on Christmas eve. 6. What's your traditional traditional Sunday lunch? Everything! As much as I can pile on my plate. Any trimming you can think of we have it. 7. Christmas day fashion: I am highly stylish of course on Christmas day... I wear my pyjamas! I always work everyday before and after so its my day to just chill out, eat loads and look a mess. 8. What's your favourite Christmas song? Doesn't every girl love a bit of Mariah??? 9. What's your favourite Christmas film? Elf!! If you haven't seen it yet you need to go watch it now. It actually is strong competition for general favourite film. So what are you waiting for.... Go watch it! 10. Open presents before or after lunch? You are a very brave person if you think you can stop me from opening my presents the second I sale up! So there's my take on the Christmas tag. I would love to see yours. Until tomorrow Bye! Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment